Tuesday, December 08, 2009

How to Fall Asleep in 3 Steps

So the first step, is to simply become “aware” of the fact that you’re thinking. Nothing more. When you notice that you’re thinking, smile to yourself, and say, “I just noticed myself thinking… Interesting…”

Now notice what happens inside of you when you do this… something VERY profound. If “I” just noticed “myself” thinking, perhaps there are really two completely separate identities running your life? There is the “I” and there is the “self.”

The “I”, is the real you, the higher being, the “I” behind the mind, that runs the show, the heart, the soul, the true conscious being, the choice maker.

The “self” is the mind. If left to run the show, will run in endless circles until the edge of insanity.

More on the first stip on how to sleep in 3 steps

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?